Monday, April 20, 2009

You need to give that other guy a break

There was one thing that troubled me about the movie today (Unforgiven). The side kick of the tiny-pecker-cowboy-slasher man offered the best horse to the girl his friend cut up, and the red head boss lady refused his offer on behalf of the girl, who clearly wanted it, and then was mad at him for it too!(threw things, yelled, etc). I have no sympathy for the tiny-pecker-cowboy-slasher man, but for his buddy who really didn't do anything wrong? cut him some slack. Take his pony and call off his hit (thus saving 500 bucks). Leave the hit on for the other guy of course. The red head whore needs to swallow her feminist pride, take the horse and save some money. Also, It is obvious to me that the whore who was cut up is madly in love the friend of the cowboy who cut her. She wanted him right then and there, free of charge. I look forward to see their romance unfold and the sparks fly.

3 comments:

  1. This post, which starts so intelligently, and then quickly descends into vulgarity and poor taste is so reminiscent of Yury that I wonder if he hasn't stolen your password.

    Yury, is that you in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha at Mr. Bennets comment. She did seem very ungrateful although I don't think I'll got Mike's lengths to say she should just forgive after that incident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Damn, I thought no one would notice...
    I was only helping out my boy Graham get a few more posts up his sleeve =D

    But wow Bennett, nothing gets by you!

    It seems that being in my presense for a good four years has caused to know the ins & outs of my game quite well... Almost too well...

    ReplyDelete